Friday, January 2, 2009

December 2008

I have decided to enter the world of blogging. Stephen and I do not have kids as of yet so our blog may not be a eventful as others, but it should keep everyone up to date on our saga. As many of you know my mom passed away on November 17, 2008. She fought a mean battle with pulmonary hypertension/scleroderma. Although we miss her everyday she gave us many great memories and taught us strong values of life. She will forever be my best friend and classy lady who I strive to be like every day. Quincy, our dog, had surgery December 26. He had 22 bladder stones. As of today the 9 year old schnauzer is recovering well. Stephen's dad is home after a hospital stay of infection to his lung.
Stephen is wrapping up his applications for residency of pharmacy. He will graduate in May with his PHM.D and hopes to obtain a year long residency. The good news is that we will eventually have 2 incomes which I am sooo looking forward to.
As for me, I look forward to the new year and finding many new adventures to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment